Safety Precautions practiced while performing services.
Below are some of the precautions we take:
- Avoid shaking hands to eliminate any form of skin on skin contact with the signer.
- Wear a face mask or cloth head covering and request the signers to do the same.
- Carry gloves and sanitizer.
- We ask that you hold your personal pens so that no one has to share a pen.
- We practice social distancing. Maintain a safe distance of at least six feet from the signer at all times.
- We avoid touching any identification documents. We ask that you place it on a table and view it from a distance.
- Arrange and group documents for notarization to reduce the time spent with the signer.
- We identify and mark all pages that need notarization beforehand to allow for bulk notarization.
- We will inquire about anyone with high risks like elderly parents or young kids. We will request that you limit exposure to such people while making the house-call.
- If the signer(s) are feeling unwell or has any symptoms, We will decline the meeting.
We assure you that you can always reschedule once you are feeling better and have completed the prescribed quarantine period.
If we develop any symptoms, we will immediately inform the relevant authorities and decline your signing.
We comply with local health and safety orders while performing notarizations.